Hannover Messe Preview
Pierre Buerkle, Vice President, Industrial Automation, DACH Region at Schneider Electric, and Marc Ramsay, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships at AVEVA, share the key highlights on Schneider Electric and AVEVA’s presence at Hannover Messe 2022.
> Click here to watch the recording
Explore our week-long agenda where we are bringing together industry peers, experts and partners to explore a more resilient and sustainable future.
- Press conference
Monday, May 30 - 15:00 - 16:00 CEST
Be the first to know about Schneider Electric and AVEVA's latest solutions for industrial resilience, agility, and sustainability.
- Press breakfast
Tuesday, May 31 - 9:30 - 10:30 CEST
Join Schneider Electric executives over breakfast to learn about the bold moves we are making in industrial automation, energy management, and industrial software.
- Innovation Talks
May 30 - June 2
Join subject matter experts in the Schneider Electric booth for deep dive sessions and Q&As on
- Industrial sustainability and industries of the future
- Next-generation automation
- Electricity 4.0
- Ongoing throughout the event:
Exclusive media interviews and analyst briefings with our executives and experts on-site.
- Discover the newest perspectives shaping sustainability, electricity 4.0, and next generation automation on Schneider Electric Insights
- Building a Sustainable Future CNBC Docuseries
- For more information on Schneider Electric’s Industries of the Future framework,visit Industries of the Future.
- Make it for Life with the Industries of the Future
- Philippe Delorme on Electricity 4.0 and the Road to Net zero (Harvard Business Review)
White papers and reports
- Meet EcoStruxure Automation Expert -the next-generation industrial automation system creating step-change improvements throughout the complete lifecycle.
- Read the white paper “Universal Automation –A Call for Change”
- Report: Our resilient and sustainable future –A call for industrial eco-efficiency
Schneider Electric Blog