Here’s what you can expect
Tuesday, October 11
- All day: Arrivals and registration. Schedule your travel to make sure you arrive before this evening’s welcome rooftop reception.
- 5:30 – 8 p.m. (PST): Welcome Reception — kick off the event with a reception in the Innovation Hub, then make your way to the Rose Rooftop for more networking and socializing.
Wednesday, October 12
- All day: Registration
- 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. (PST): Summit Opening Keynote featuring Jean-Pascal Tricoire, CEO, Schneider Electric and Aamir Paul, President, Schneider Electric North America
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (PST): Strategy talks, presentations, networking, demonstrations, and more!
- 9 – 11 p.m. (PST): Rooftop Party with live entertainment!
Thursday, October 13
- All day: Registration
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (PST): Strategy talks, presentations, networking, demonstrations, and more!
- 4:30 p.m. (PST): Wrap-up and departures
We are so excited to be hosting you at Resorts World Las Vegas, located directly on the Las Vegas Strip! As part of your registration, you will provide your hotel accommodation needs. We will reserve your room on your behalf. For attendees, we’ve secured a special rate of $229, plus a daily resort fee of $40 and all taxes, at the Conrad and Hilton towers inside the Resorts World complex. The total cost per night is $327.52. You are responsible for your hotel accommodation cost.
The deadline to reserve your room via this online registration is September 21, 2022.
Please note that after you’ve booked your room, you’ll receive confirmation of the dates booked. You will receive the tower assignment closer to the date of the event. Please have a credit card ready at check-in.
For any questions regarding hotel accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not reach out to the hotel directly.
You are responsible for air and ground transportation to Innovation Summit Las Vegas. We recommend arriving on Tuesday, October 11 and departing Friday, October 14. When booking flights, please keep in mind a welcome rooftop reception is scheduled for Tuesday night, October 11 at 6 p.m.
When traveling from the airport to the Resorts World complex, please specify whether your reservation is in the Conrad or Hilton tower. This information will be provided to you before you arrive and will ensure an easy check-in.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page for more helpful information. We’ll see you in Vegas!