Media & industry analysts activities
We believe now is the time to double down - not slow down - on transforming industry. Join us for these special media events to learn about the bold moves Schneider Electric and our partners are making in software and digitalization, sustainability, and energy efficiency.
- Media & analysts conference
Monday, April 17, 13:00 CET
Be the first to learn how Schneider Electric and AVEVA are helping industrial businesses increase resilience, agility, and sustainability with digital energy management and software-centric automation.
> Watch the recorded Live stream
- Media & analysts breakfast
Tuesday, April 18, 10:00 CET
Join Schneider Electric executives over breakfast to learn about the bold moves we are making in industrial automation, sustainability, software, and energy management.
- Guided tours and in-booth theater sessions
April 17 – April 21
Join subject matter experts in the Schneider Electric booth for deep dive sessions and Q&As on:
1. Software & Digitalization
2. Energy Efficiency
3. Sustainability & Net Zero
- Ongoing during the event
Exclusive media interviews and analyst briefings
Book private interviews with our executives and experts onsite.
- Discover the newest perspectives shaping sustainability, electricity 4.0, and next generation automation on Schneider Electric Insights
- Discover the opportunities the future holds for industries. Watch the Innovation Talk "Journey into the Industries of the Future“.
- For more information on Schneider Electric’s Industries of the Future framework,visit Industries of the Future.
- Meet EcoStruxure Automation Expert – the next-generation industrial automation system creating step-change improvements throughout the complete lifecycle.
News & Press Releases
- Schneider Electric Launches Industrial Digital Transformation Consulting and Deployment Service
- Schneider Electric in Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations for 12th year in a ro
- Schneider Electric calls for greater efforts to accelerate the energy transition and address the energy crisis: decarbonization and efficiency are key
Schneider Electric & AVEVA Blogs
- Why Data Interoperability is the Right Choice for Industries of the Future (Barbara Frei, EVP Industrial Automation, Schneider Electric)
- Our connected future: How industrial data sharing can unite a fragmented world (Peter Herweck, CEO AVEVA)
- How to future proof with universal automation (Ali Haj Fraj, SVP Digital Factory)
- Bridging the IT/OT convergence gap – How new manufacturing technologies and organizational transformations help (Fabrice Jadot, SVP Next Generation Automation Solution Incubator)
- Unlocking the ROI of AI: Strategies for successful AI implementation (Philippe Rambach, SVP, Chief AI Officer)